Ms. Sanchez also proudly serves as a Board Member of Family Promise Montco, a non-profit that seeks to address issues of homelessness and food insecurity in our local communities.
Ms. Sanchez resides in her hometown of Abington Township with her husband, two daughters and son.
- Selected to The Legal Intelligencer’s “2016 Top Women in Law.”
- Named Pennsylvania “Lawyer on the Fast Track 2013” by the Legal Intelligence
- Selected to “Pennsylvania’s Rising Stars” 2007, 2013, 2014, 2018.
- Awarded enrollment in the Pro Bono Roll of Honor by the First Judicial District of Pennsylvania as an attorney whose work has been recognized by the judiciary as exemplary for her pro bono work representing children with the Support Center for Child Advocates, 2006 to 2018.
- Has served as Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, Controller since a resounding victory in 2015, her first bid for public office. She serves as the County’s financial watchdog of the more than 800,000 constituents.
- Served as a Senior Hearing Committee Member for The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- Consistently awarded for her pro bono work representing children as a Child Advocate with the Support Center for Child Advocates including a 2020 Distinguished Advocate Award
- Frequent lecturer on lender liability issues, specifically on-site presentations for clients. a
- Board Member of Family Promise Montco, Abington, Pa.